Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hot 3 Cheese Bruschetta

1/2 c Cream Cheese
1/4 c Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise
1/2 c Mozza Cheese
1/4 c Grated Parmesan (Maybe a little more)
2 tbsp VE Bruschetta Herbs
2 tsp. VE Cheese & Jalapeno Dip Mix
VE Sea Salt (to taste)
VE 4 Pepper Blend, coarsely ground, to taste
1 – 355 ml can diced tomatoes, drained

Combine first 7 ingredients. Fold in tomatoes. Put in ovenproof dish. Bake at 350 until golden brown and bubbly. Serve with crackers, taco chips, or put onto baguettes slices that have been slightly toasted.

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm going to ask you a crazy question. Do you have calories per serving counts on any of these recipes? I know thats a lot to ask. I just figured that if they weren't all your own recipies, Epicure might have that option. I'm just looking at all these great recipes and with my new diet, I don't know if I can actually eat this. Stupid diets :(

    ReplyDelete